Image Map

April 20, 2015

Through the Fields

This Sunday I actually got to take a picture of my outfit outside. We were at my mom's and when we walked the dog we got some pictures of my pastel outfit. I love my pastels and you have seen this dress before....it's definitly a favorite of mine.....I have not worn it since Valentines Day.

I wore high heels to church....but quickly put my comfortable sparkle shoes to walk the dog. Never did get a picture of my heels....one day ladies I'll do a post of all my heels. lol


And I am totally loving the canola flowers blooming everywhere!!

6 comments:

  1. It is great that the warm, sunny weather has arrived and we can take pictures outside again.

    This dress always looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's nice. ☺ And thanks for the compliments.

      Delete
  2. Love the dress and cardigan! Such a cute, springy combo. :)
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!
    I've always adored all white dresses.
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

1 09 10