Image Map

December 15, 2014

Winterized Maxi

Today I wore Saturdays challenge of the "Winterized Maxi"....

I decided to wear my maxi skirt as a dress....it's definitely long enough! ☺ Today was surprisingly warm out but I did wear a turquoise long sleeve shirt underneath and a matching blue sweater. In order for me not to look like a tent I wore a belt.

I totally love my one and only maxi.....and so want more! When I get more I am wanting to get various solid colors though so I can wear them with many things!




8 comments:

  1. This is really neat! You pulled it off like a gorgeous summer dress! I'm going to have to try this with one of my maxi skirts now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how versatile maxi dresses are. I've done this before, but also wearing a maxi dress as a skirt! I'm tall (5"8) so it works nicely for those dresses that aren't long enough.
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm prettty short...not quite 5"2...so many maxis are just waaaay to long. lol

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit! I just love maxis! I'm actually only 4'11, and most maxis were super long on me. However I happened to find one that fits perfectly! It's so comfy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your maxi dress is so cute! Good job winterizing it.

    ReplyDelete

1 09 10