Image Map

May 28, 2015

What to Wear With:

So I bought this skirt at target almost a year. It was my very first maxi skirt and is SUPER comfortable. Both colors in the skirt are colors I wear often. But I had a problem.

You see, I am extremly matchy-matchy which gives lots of compliments on how my outfits always "go together so well". But you see....the turquoise in the skirt is more greenish limiting the shirts I can actually wear. And the blue is so weird...almost purply looking with a normal navy.

What other colors can I wear with it?

I asked that exact question to a modest fashion group I'm in and this is what they said:

Coral, yellow, hot pink, purple, white, black and silver.



Do you have any suggestions and would you wear it with a bold color?
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 09 10