Image Map

May 11, 2015

Polka Meet Green



I wore this super comfortable outfit last Thursday. It's my longest day at school and in the last hour I sit with the kids on the floor and work with them on their reading. The skirt was perfect for that. CHECK.

Later in the day I was going to a teen birthday party and I knew I would be eating too much and staying super late so my skirt needed to be stretchy, flexible and comfortable. CHECK.

And of course....super important to me....I wanted to look feminine and fashionable. I think this outfit does well. CHECK.

The simple Tee looks a little dressier with the necklace. And let's talk about this comfy belt....leather in the front and stretchy rubber in the back.

I wanted to wear something other than red and white with my navy polkadot skirt. I looked around on pinterest and love how this light green shirt looked so great!

Do you have an outfit that is adorable but SUPER comfortable?


No comments:

Post a Comment

1 09 10