Image Map

December 06, 2013

►JOIN ME Show Style with Tights


Tights can be really cute.
Especially nowadays you can get some cute colors & styles.

And that is exactly what I want to show.
Tights are accessories and are a part of our style.

And here is where you come in.....

Send me pictures of your stylish outfit where you're wearing tights! 
Just make sure your are following my guidelines and.... to ensure the lighting is good in the pictures please take them outside. ☺

When you send me your pictures add a few a words about yourself, why you like this outfit and any tip you have how to dress stylish but warm. If you have a blog or shop you are more than welcome to add a link.

So....
Can't wait to hear from you!!

{The Blue Birdhouse (at) ymail (dot) com}










PS: I have the right to decline outfit  pictures if I does not show what this blog is about.....Feminine Modesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 09 10