Image Map

January 21, 2014

New Jewelry


I got a gift card to Bijou Brigitte for Christmas. As you know, sales are going on everywhere and I really wanted to get things during the sale....it's a lot more fun to get 3 necklaces  for the same money you could only pay 1,5 necklaces!

So last week I went and found the 2 necklaces on the left for half off!! The circle necklace on the right I paid full price for but I had seen it awhile back and really loved how simple & yet fun it was....and $12 is not to bad.☺

The pearl necklace I got for less than half off from SIX a few days after Christmas. I had seen a wonderful scarf (want to share it on the blog soon) and finally used my birthday (June) gift cards. Anyway, SIX is very trendy and I don't always see things I like but I fell inlove with this 3 string pearl necklace! A 96 year old lady I was taking care of over the Holidays had just given me 5€ and since she LOVES fashion I decided to get myself the necklace with "her" money. ☺ She loved it!

Did you get some awesome finds during the sales?

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the pearl necklace! So gorgeous! I went to Charming Charlies a few days to use a coupon and the sale opportunity. I get a dainty silver bicycle necklace. It is so small and adds the perfect unique touch to any outfit. I also got 3 pairs of earrings -they came as a set-, one pair is very tiny gold heart studs, another pair is of tiny golden deer, and the last pair is of blue stars a diamond and a golden band. I love the fact that I can put those earrings in and they will not be overwelming but will add the right amount of put-togetherness.-Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. These necklaces could be from my jewelry box! I especially love the illusion necklace, I've made several of these with supplies from Michaels. I love how your necklace integrates some larger, very pretty beads. You are giving me inspiration to get out my beading supplies!!

    ReplyDelete

1 09 10