Image Map

August 23, 2013

Dressing Up Casually

This outfit needed to be comfy....because it was Friday...and I had lots of cleaning to do. Oh, and it should work good with riding a bike. 
Comfy - Check 
Casual Cleaning- Check 
Bike - well, um....the wind...the slit...it was a bad idea. ☺

I wore a simple white Tee under a fun but sleeveless shirt. The belt & the polka-dot headscarf really dress this outfit up.

What do you think?








Outfit details:
T-shirt- thrifted ($3)
Shirt- walmart ($5?)
Skirt- hand-me-down
Belt- gifted
Scarf- hand-me down

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog! I'm also a modest dresser, although I wear slightly shorter skirts (i'm short, long doesn't work for me :( and it's hard to find the "just slightly shorter" skirt...sigh). I love your outfits, they are so flowy and fun! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliments and for following! :)

      Hope to hear from you often.

      Delete
  2. Cute! It would never dawn on me to put a tee under a sleeveless shirt, but it really works. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's also a great way to make simple long sleeved Tee's more fun. :)

      Delete

1 09 10